v2 App Feature Impact
v2 metadata and boost settings are stored in a centralized database that we are deprecating. We are also also deprecating one of our sub-graphs to cut down on query fees. This includes the centralized API that pushes this data.
- v2 summoning will be removed from the interface.
- New DAOs are summoned (opens in a new tab) on Moloch v3 contracts.
- Deprecating v2 infrastructure will render DAO metadata immutable.
- Your DAO metadata will no longer be editable after the snapshot.
- DAO name, description, tags, social links
- Custom Themes
- Proposal Playlists
- We shut off new activation of boosts.
- You will no longer be able to add new boosts, or edit any currently active boosts.
- Existing boosts will remain active. Eventually boost features may no longer be accessible or experience technical issues.
- Will continue to maintain Discord notifications
- Have not set a deprecation date
- Vault charts will be removed.
- DAOs are still be able to access their vault cards, pages, and token holdings, but the vault chart UI (performance over time) will no longer be visible.
- Member charts will be removed.
- The member chart UI (membership over time) will no longer be visible.
- We are deprecating activity feeds across all DAOs.
- On the DAO homepage and members page,
Recent Activitywill no longer be visible.
- We are removing the filtering on the
- You will no longer be able to filter DAOs by Purpose and potentially other filter terms.