DAOhaus apps are built on top of the Moloch DAO framework. We seek to slay the God of Coordination Failure.
Moloch v3 is a minimal yet composable DAO template continuing work from the Moloch, Minion and Compound frameworks making it easier for people to combine and command crypto assets with intuitive membership games. Moloch v3 is a governance layer sitting on top of a multisig treasury. It uses the Gnosis Zodiac standards to interface with the treasury.
v3 introduced a set of powerful new features:
- Membership is represented by ERC-20 tokens (shares and loot)
- DAO treasuries are Gnosis Safe contracts
- Shamans are external contracts with permissions in the DAO
- DAOs can execute arbitrary actions defined when creating proposals
- Governance parameters are adjustable with proposals
- High Order Summoner contracts enable custom DAO setups
Checkout overviews of these sections and some How To content:
- Moloch v3 (Baal) Governance Contract
- Membership Contracts
- Treasury Contract
- Shaman Contracts
- Summoner Contracts
Even more details about Moloch v3 are available in the contract documentation (opens in a new tab).