Treasury (Safe) Contracts
There are 2 types of safes that can be attached and managed with Moloch v3 Governance contract:
- Ragequittable main safe (treasury)
- Non-ragequittable sidecar safes
The DAO can have 1 main safe and many sidecars. The DAOHaus summoner factory supports creating a new safe when setting up your DAO or bringing an existing safe and attaching the new Moloch v3 governance contracts as modules.
- Holds all on-chain assets, including ERC-20, ERC-721, ERC-1155, veTokens, native coins, etc.
- Enables compatibility with all of the Safe-based apps and tools
- Facilitates easy "upgrade" from a multisig to a DAO
- Proposals are executed though Gnosis safe multicall function execution
This is the template cloned when creating a new DAO.